1. General:  Cheltenham Spa - England's most complete Regency town is conveniently less than a hundred miles from London and an ideal base for touring into the Cotswolds, Stratford upon Avon and Bath. The Hotel is also situated next to a golf course and is an easy short drive into Cheltenham for shopping and the Theatre. The hotel accommodation in The Livery is dog friendly.GW 07/10
2. SurroundingArea:  The Frogmill Hotel is a contemporary intimate hotel in the heart of The Cotswolds just 6 miles outside Cheltenham. Set in its own private estate with small river running through the grounds the hotel is set in such a pretty position surrounded by the rolling meadowside of The Cotswold countryside.
3. RoomTypes:  The hotel bedrooms have a contemporary interior design fused with the rustic feel. 4 bedrooms housed within The Cotswolds Holiday Cottage within the grounds of The Frogmill Hotel 6 bedrooms within The Livery, the Hotel's converted stable block, the remaining 22 bedrooms are within the main house.
4. PropertyInformation:  Traditional, period property.
5. DiningFacilities:  Offering an award-winning standard of food served in the Brasserie with a large beer garden over-looking the river. The Brasserie serves food everyday for lunch and dinner times and always have a local guest ale, local beer or local lager for sale.
6. Short:  Newly renovated you can expect to find high quality decoration and a modern, clean design throughout the hotel fused with traditional aspects of a period property.
Giftcards4travel Ltd ©2021