1. General:  This is a delightful hotel in a quiet part of Andalucia approximately 45 minutes south of Cordoba. There is a wonderful square patio after entering the hotel where guests can enjoy coffee, a refreshing drink, relax reading the newspaper/book or talk to each other. DU 1/10
2. SurroundingArea:  Strategically situated in the old part of the historic city of Lucena, this hotel has easy access to the major historic attractions, main services and places of leisure in the city.
3. RoomTypes:  It only has 30 comfortable and enchanting rooms (all with air conditioning, complete bathroom, telephone, tv and radio) located in the first and second floors are reached by means of perimetric corridors that surround the splendid central patio bathing them in light. There are also lifts from the rooms to the groundfloor or the hotel parking.
4. PropertyInformation:  It was a convent belonging to the order of the minims in the 18 th century. It has conserved its original appearance and many of the primitive architectural elements have been recovered during the last refurbishment which strengthen the atmosphere of tranquility inside.
5. DiningFacilities:  "La Espdena" is the perfect place to enjoy a peaceful meal.
6. Short:  small in size and decorated as the rest of the hotel with beautiful carpets on a tiled floor giving warmth to the various rooms. The ceiling is all beamed in the same colour as the furniture.