1. General:  The Killyhevlin Hotel is recognised as one of Northern Irelands top hotels with a reputation for excellence. It also has a state of the art Health Club with outdoor cedar hot-tub and a Spa with luxurious Elemis treatments. This is an ideal location to base yourself for touring North West Ireland.
2. SurroundingArea:  The hotel is located on the outskirts of Enniskillen overlooking Lough Erne and is around one mile from the town centre. It has a scenic lakeside setting with picturesque gardens.
3. RoomTypes:  Each of the classic guest rooms has been individually designed and decorated to a four-star standard, with a luxurious and stylish edge. These rooms have all the modern amenities expected at a contemporary 4 star hotel and some nice touches such as complimentary newspaper and 24 hour room service.
4. PropertyInformation:  The front is a traditional white washed finish and consists of ground and first floors.
5. DiningFacilities:  The newly refurbished Regatta Resturaunt is renowned for its high quality traditional cuisine. The views over Lough Erne are spectacular.
6. Short:  The lobby is large with views over Lough Erne.
Giftcards4travel Ltd ©2021