1. General:  The hotel has been a landmark in Belgrade since opening in 1957. The hotel has completely been renovated and opened its doors again in September 2012. Elegant hotel and perfect for both business or leisure guests.
2. SurroundingArea:  The Metropol Palace hotel is located in the heart of Belgrade, overlooking the Tasmajdan Park and close to the Parliament Building and the Church of St. Mark. The hotel is within a 10-minute walk from Knez Mihailova Street with many shopping opportunities, the historic Kalemegdan Fortress and the bohemian area Skadarlija.
3. PropertyInformation:  Impressive exterior dating back to 1957 but completely renovated.
4. DiningFacilities:  The hotel has two restaurant's including one a-la carte restaurant. Outside these the hotel also has a lobby bar for refreshments and light snacks.
5. Short:  Large modern lobby with ample seating.
Giftcards4travel Ltd ©2021