1. General:  Situated in Spetses, a picturesque island near Athens with rich naval history and lovely beaches, and what is more a destination for jet-setters all year long, Poseidonion Grand Hotel has been the landmark of the island for nearly a century with its exceptional architecture echoing hotels of C?te d?Azur style. The premier accommodation in the hotel is the spectacular Royal Suite featuring three double bedrooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and its own 85 square meter terrace with breathtaking views of the sea. Another unique suite is the split-level ?La Cupola? that occupies the hotel?s central roof dome. Despite its famously grand architecture, Spetses has managed to retain a serene island atmosphere. The horse and carriage remains the most popular form of transport for both islanders and visitors. The hotel features 45 premium rooms and 7 suites as well as the stunning Royal Suite, all furbished to reflect a contemporary earth color palette and natural tones furnishings with state of the art technology.
2. SurroundingArea:  The IslandOnly 54 nautical miles from Athens, Spetses is a gracious island within the Argosaronikos Gulf. With its naval tradition, rich history and distinctive culture, it makes a perfect destination all year long. Central hotel. .
3. RoomTypes:  The hotel features 45 premium rooms and 7 suites as well as the stunning Royal Suite, all furbished to reflect a contemporary earth color palette and natural tones furnishings with state of the art technology.
4. PropertyInformation:  This is a traditional building.
5. DiningFacilities:  The retaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
6. Short:  This accommodation has a medium lobby.