1. General:  The hotel is unique and comes highly recommended for breathtaking views, history and elegance. 0710SR
2. SurroundingArea:  The hotel is located in the centre of Hallstatt in the region of the Salzkammergut and World Heritage Site. The hotel overlooks the beautiful Hallstaettersee.
3. RoomTypes:  The rooms are housed in the three buildings that comprise the hotel. Each historical building is named after families that have lived in the town in the past. The hotel rooms themselves therefore encompass aspects of this history in original wooden beams and views of the old town from balconies for example. Each room has individual flair and style yet fuses the modern of everyday to ensure your comfort. Decor is neutral with light coloured wood and chocolate brown furnishings. Bathrooms are equally neutral yet modern.
4. PropertyInformation:  The 3 buildings of the hotel are historic in character with old stone masonry and original features such as pitched roofs.
5. DiningFacilities:  The buffet breakfast is taken in Haus Kainz with a beautiful panoramic view of the lake. In winter you can eat in the winter garden and during the summer days, on the terrace. The hotel also offers a cafe and bar allowing you to have snacks and various teas and coffees during the day also.
6. Short:  The reception is located in Haus Kainz and is a cosy, informal introduction to the hotel. There is a small seating area available.
Giftcards4travel Ltd ©2021