1. General:  Services such as bicycle hire, hydro-massage, catering and parking facilities are also available. 06/08MP
2. SurroundingArea:  The hotel is located in the artistic and historical city of Almagro, on the plain of Calatrava, in the heart of the world known La Mancha where Don Quijote played his part. This area has growing interest as a site for cultural events within the province, since it hosts the International Festival of Classical Theatre, amongst others.
3. RoomTypes:  The hotel has 50 fully equipped, medium sized rooms, which are traditionally decorated with tiled floors and wood furniture, which gives a comfortable and rural touch.
4. PropertyInformation:  The hotel is housed in a traditional purposed built hotel made of red brick and balconies on the top floors all along the facade.
5. DiningFacilities:  In the restaurant you can enjoy the traditional La Mancha dishes such as Pisto Manchego, Migas and also wines of the area.
6. Short:  This is quite spacious and leads to the upper floors along a central staircase in the centre of the room.
Giftcards4travel Ltd ©2021