1. General:  With excellent facilities to offer, jacuzzi, spa, swimming pool and turkish bath, this hotel is a good choice for the tourist looking for relaxation at a reasonable fee.
2. SurroundingArea:  The hotel is found in the beautiful Sierra de Gredos area,ideal location for those who enjoy practicing sports such as hunting, rafting, horse riding, fishing depending on the season. It is surrouned by the mountains and beautiful landscapes. 80 kilometres away from Avila.
3. RoomTypes:  The hotel is very cosy due to the small number of rooms. Each of the 51 fully equipped rooms has a different personality, decorated with different materials and colours. They are split between three of the different buildings that complete the complex.All of them are exterior rooms and provide internet connection, satellite TV, mini bar, full bathroom with hair dryer, magnifying mirror.
4. PropertyInformation:  The hotel and rest of adjacent buildings are housed in a historic complex dating from the XVIII century in beautiful surrounding premises. The rooms are split in three of the buildings, another one houses the leisure and spa area with gym, sauna, jacuzzi and winter heated swimming-pool. Also paddle, children area, car park and sports area are provided.
5. DiningFacilities:  The restaurant offers a selection of exquisite and delicious cuisine including typical regional specialities to enjoy in a pleasant atmosphere.
6. Short:  The lobby is large in size and creates a warm and welcoming feeling on entering the hotel.